luna (moon) luna (moon)

A nice little movie

This was pretty good, nice music.

One thing I'd suggest is cutting down on those credit screens at the start. It went on for so long that I thought that they might actually be the video. That stuff should probably go on the load screen, after the video, or be cut down to a half second flash of the name or something.

SERATO responds:

good observation, i will think about it for the next work, maybe i can put a skip intro button.

i so good that you enjoyed the animation im glad to know it

Zwart Vlak Zwart Vlak

Cool Animation

Like the style, but this is pretty random haha.

Math Quiz:You do the Math Math Quiz:You do the Math

Stupid

So it's a boring math game that leads to a ridiculously long loading screen and then a bad joke at the end. I'm really not sure what the point of this was, just seems like a huge waste of time on your part.

Om Nom Nombers Om Nom Nombers

Glitch

I like it, but once I feed him the second number, 1, the game just doesn't go on.

Fictionalhead responds:

I think you may be missing one of the rules: You must feed him the nombers he wants (and the important part) leave no nombers behind. If he asks for 1, and you feed him 1, but have multiple nombers left behind, you haven't completed the level.

Thanks for playing, though!

WinterGems WinterGems

So soothing

Nice music, cute graphics, game idea is an old one but it works. Good work :)

Santa Bounce Santa Bounce

Meh

It's okay. Really need to work on your gravity and the way he falls, though. Right now it's too clunky and slow to be fun.